CATALOGUE Tab App
Add listings to Facebook page using yourproperty.site CATALOGUE App:
1. Login to your yourproperty.site account and go to your profile settings .
2. Click the 'Add CATALOGUE Tab' button.
3. Select the 'Continue with Facebook'
4. Allow manage permissions for the yourproperty.site App.
5. From the text box, select the Facebook page you would like to add the CATALOGUE tab to and then click 'SUBMIT'.
6. Your Facebook page will now have a CATALOGUE Tab with all your Sales listings.
7. You can re-order your Tabs and re-name your new Tab using the 'Manage Tabs' option at the bottom of your Tabs. To do this, click on 'Settings' on your Facebook page, then select EDIT PAGE. You can now click on the CATALOGUE tab, and modify the content. To move the scoll, scroll over the CATALOGUE tab in the EDIT section, left click, hold and drag the Tab to re-position.
8. Facebook Page Samples with embedded listings
Still need help? - Use our online help chat, leave a message, or comment below with your query: