Add listings to Facebook page using Embed Code:
1. Login to your Facebook account in a separate window, then follow this link Static HTML Tabs - iframe Tabs .
2. Click the 'Add Static HTML to a page' button.
3. Select the page to add the Static HTML tab to from the dropdown and then click 'Add Page Tab'.
4. When your new Tab has been added to your Facebook page, you will be directed to your Facebook Page with the new Tab open. Select the 'Edit Tab' button.
5. In the text box, replace all the instructions text with your code from the 'Embed Listings' section on your account 'Settings' page.
6. Click 'Save & Publish' and then click 'View on Facebook'.
7. Your Sales listings should now be embedded in your Facebook page.
8. You can re-order your Tabs and re-name your new Tab using the 'Manage Tabs' option at the bottom of your Tabs. To change the name of your Tab, click on 'Apps' in the Manage Tabs section and select the 'edit settings' option on the Static HTML: iframe Tabs app.
9. Facebook Page Samples with embedded listings
Still need help? - Use our online help chat, leave a message, or comment below with your query: