Authenticate with iphoto App
1. IMPORTANT - You must be using CHROME web browser to authenticate the iphoto App
2. Before authenticating a Facebook account with the iphoto App, ensure that you are logged into Facebook (in another window/tab) with the Facebook user account you want to Add or Update.
3. After 'Sign In' to your account, select 'Settings' from the navigation menu.
4. From the 'Settings' page, select 'Facebook Apps' from the menu options on the left hand side.
5. Click the 'Authenticate' button/link next to the iphoto App.
6. From the pop-up window that opens select :
8. If it is a first time Authentication, a pop-up screen from Facebook will ask you to confirm you would like to continue authenticating the iphoto App. Click 'OK'.
9. The next pop-up screen from Facebook will ask you to set the privacy settings of your posts that will be made from the account. IMPORTANT - set privacy settings to PUBLIC to ensure that all your posts will be visible to all Group members, then click 'OK'. This does not effect your standard privacy settings for any other posts you make on your Facebook account, only the posts made from the account.
10. The final pop-up window from Facebook will ask you to confirm all actions. Click 'OK' to finalise. Next screen should say 'SUCCESS' and give a warning to keep the url secret.
12. To get the App authenticate link, copy the link below box 2. and in a new window (in the CHROME web browser) 'paste and go' to the link. When the link opens, copy the link of the new url and paste it in the first text box. When you do this, the link you paste in will automatically fill both text boxes if you have performed the procedure correctly.
13. Click the 'Test Access Token' button, and if you get a success message, click the 'Submit access token' button. Your Facebook account has now been authenticated and/or updated with the iphoto App.
12. Next click on 'Post Settings' to select the App you wish to use for your postings (if you have authenticated with more than one app).
13. From the drop down menu, select the App you would like to use. Then click 'Save Changes'.
14. Click on the Home link at the top of the window (yourproperty.plus logo) to return to your listing. On the preview of your listing post, you should see in the post preview that the App to be used for posting has changed (if you selected a different app).